Monday, May 24, 2010

A sign of things to come...

You know, I often kick myself in the ass for not taking the time to write. Especially when I'm so lovingly supported by my best friend. He's there to play with the kids, keep them occupied, so I can take the time for myself, even if it's just five minutes to jot down my thoughts.

I now know why I can't get it done, and it's no one's fault but my own.

I just spent the past hour & a half (not kidding), writing my first post; albeit, interrupted by putting one kid to bed, and rubbing another's eczema down with hydrocortisone cream & then setting him up to play Lego Batman on XBox well passed his bedtime, tripping over a dog toy, yelling at one of the dogs for farting in a house WAY too small to contain a 105 lb. dog fart, getting another beer, peeing, and then...wait for it, it's good.

I finish writing and preview. And then what do I do? I close the GD tab.

Let that sink in for a second.

For anyone who's ever written a paper for school, or an angry (or even really good loving) email, and then accidentally deleted the damn thing; I feel your pain.

DAMMIT!

Oh well, I guess, now you know why I'm a self labeled dysfunctional mom. Ugh.

No comments: